FARGO, N.D. – The Fargo Warriors Lacrosse Club has announced its schedule for the spring 2013 season that will begin in March and run through state playoffs in June.
The upcoming spring season marks the Warriors third competitive season in the Minnesota Boys Scholastic Lacrosse Association. Fargo plays in the league’s North Conference with Grand Cities of Grand Forks, N.D., Duluth, Proctor, Grand Rapids and Brainerd. The conference lost St. Cloud to the MBSLA’s West conference.
The Warriors club team is comprised of 25 high school players from schools in the Fargo-Moorhead area.
Here is the Warriors’ 2013 schedule:
– April 12-14: at Billings, Mont., tournament (5 games)
– April 20: at St. Michael/Albertville, 11 a.m.
– April 20: at Providence Academy, 3 p.m
– April 21: at Northfield, noon
– April 21: vs. Mankato (at Northfield), 3 p.m.
– April 27: at Proctor, 11 a.m.
– April 27: at Duluth, 3 p.m.
– April 28: at Grand Rapids, noon
– April 28: at Brainerd, 4:30 p.m.
– May 4-5: at Grand Rapids Shoot-Out Tournament (5 games)
– May 10-12: Fargo Fracas Tournament (5 games)
– May 18: at Grand Forks, 11 a.m.
– May 18: vs. Proctor (in Fargo), 5 p.m.
– May 19: vs. Duluth (in Fargo), 11 a.m.
– May 24-28: State qualifying
– June 8: State championship
The Fargo Warriors varsity team is coached by Ben Fairbanks.
For more information about the club or to register to play for the Warriors visit the club’s website here. Also check out the club’s varsity and junior varsity Facebook pages, and read more on this blog.